Do we have all the answers?
Resoundingly, NO. However, with any attempt to grow, learn, break out of your mould, or transform who you currently are into a better version of YOU, you’re bound to have some questions.
Wellness coaching can take on many forms as no two clients are the same. The strategies developed between client and coach are unique to their individual circumstances and goals. Here, we’ve assembled some often asked questions about wellness coaching and hope that you can see the power and benefit of embarking your next journey with a Revolution Wellness Coach.
At Revolution Wellness, we work in partnership with you to identify your health and wellness goals and to develop an actionable plan to achieve them.
World-class athletes, CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, executives, and business professionals need the enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight of a coach – sometimes many different types of coaches (e.g. fitness, spiritual, business, management, financial, life).
But this isn’t just true for these talented people, it’s also true for ANYONE who wants an expert who is professionally trained to help them maximize their full potential and reach their desired results for overall well being and life.
- Helps you with the development of sustainable strategies to bring overall health and well-being into your life.
- Facilitates and guides you through important life transitions and milestones.
- Will help you achieve your goals by working with your strengths and values in creating plans for short term and long-term wellness strategies.
- Allows you to focus on your personal health goals while receiving support and help along the way.
- Provides collaboration between you and the coach to achieve your goals.
- Endorses highly personalized help. Depending on their specialization or certification, different wellness coaches will take different approaches, so it is important to find one that matches what your current goals are.
Nutrition and lifestyle approaches to healthcare have been shown to assist in the health of all the major systems of the body including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, excretory, endocrine, immune, reproductive and integumentary (your skin, hair, and nails) systems.
- Prediabetic / Diabetic
- High blood pressure
- Food allergies
- Eating disorders or constant dieting
- Energy decline and fatigue
- Headaches, Brain Fog, Memory Loss
- Excessive Fatigue
- Painful Periods and endometriosis
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Gas And Bloating
- Joint Pain
- Autoimmune Symptoms
Typical priorities in nutritional therapy consultations include support to achieve optimum energy levels, healthy blood sugar balance, emotional and psychological wellbeing, optimum gastrointestinal health and tolerance to a broad range of food groups.
- Gain clarity in your goals. Get clear and focused on the goals and objectives that will radically change your life.
- Accountability from a coach that holds you to your word and pushes you to be your best.
- Remove beliefs that are sabotaging you from finding success. Discover how to break down limiting beliefs you hold about yourself.
- Articulating your core values
- Prepare you for change. Tap into courage, strength, passion, and confidence to overcome challenges or unexpected change that life throws at you.
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Achieve your health & fitness goals. Feel more energy, more vitality and more.
People choose to hire wellness coaches because they want to do even more tomorrow than they can do today. They want to improve their output and see more growth, and they want to do those things quickly and to the best of their abilities.
Anyone who identifies a gap between where they are and where they want to be. These beautiful people realize that they will have more success if they find a positive and affirming coach to partner with. They see the value in emotional and science-based support while holding them accountable in their steps to reaching and obtaining their goals. These are incredible humans that may be experts in what they do, but not many are also experts in what we do.
Wellness coaching typically works in a specific, structured format. You will work together to define your vision, identify barriers, set challenging yet achievable goals, review the resources you have available or further need, and finally – you will create a plan of action together. Then you will follow up as you progress with ongoing support and modification as needed.
There’s a reason that wellness coaching is the second-fastest growing profession in the world – because it works for people! If you are ready to truly maximize your human potential, and take your life to the next level, then it’s time to join the Revolution!
Wellness coaching is focused on your present and your future. Our coaching accepts your current reality and looks to improve your outcome moving forward. Wellness coaches are not health professionals, and they do not diagnose you. In contrast, traditional therapy focuses on your past and looks to delve into past actions and motivations. It is analytical, but not action-oriented like wellness coaching.
Wellness coaching is for anyone who wants to improve their performance. Even the most skilled, successful people can benefit from coaching. It is the wise person who knows they will always have something to learn.
Coaches need to have great listening skills, but delivering high-quality coaching is far more than just giving advice. It demands that the coach be able to draw on a deep base of knowledge, experience, and training to craft unique solutions for each scenario and work with the client to implement them. Coaches must be objective and will offer unbiased opinions about how to move toward accomplishing your goals. We don’t make plans, we strategize together.
Coaches are specifically trained to assist in proven methods for helping people see things that maybe they just can’t see at the moment. A good coach wants to see your success!
Coaches are people too and we all have our own issues that we work through as well. Our desire isn’t to tell anyone what to do because we think we are better or have all the answers, rather we believe that guiding you down your own path of self discovery is the most proven way of good coaching.
Have more questions?
If you have any more questions, we encourage you to contact us regarding anything on your mind. Follow the button below to be taken to our general contact form and one of our coaches will respond as soon as we can.
Are you ready?
Sometimes we’ve made up our minds and are ready to get started. If that describes you, the next step is easy. Simply follow the link below and schedule your free consultation. Remember, the more info you give us, the more we can help you at first meeting.